• The Youth Intifada is a struggling option demanding the formation of a Unified National Command in order to attain unanimous unity around it.
• The implementation of the decisions of the Central Council (27th Session), including the cessation of coordination in the field of security (with Israel) and the boycott on the Israeli economy are a national, an Arab and an international need.
• The coalition of the Organization for the Liberation of Palestine (PLO) and its institutions, among them the Palestinian National Fund, are not the fiefs of any particular detachment, but rather something that belongs to the Palestinian people and its political forces in accordance with the statutes approved by the various organs, and by virtue of the principles of the pact and of national participation, in the first place the principle “Partners in blood, partners in decision-making”.
• To pursue the struggle to put an end to division and for the recovery of internal unity, and to confront the policy of creating tensions in the national realms and to have prevail the sectarian struggles over confronting occupation and colonization.
• To redouble the struggle against the policies of internal and social repression at the hands of the organs of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) and in the defense of the democratic, workers’-union freedoms and the interests of the poor and middle-class sectors, as well as those of limited income.
• The unity of rights on the territories of 1948 and 1967 and in the diaspora will unify our people’s struggle against the Zionist project.
• To stop betting on reductionist projects and on the fruitless policy seeking to resuscitate the Oslo Agreements, and to convene instead an International Conference promoted by the UN, in strict compliance with its very own binding resolutions so that the rights to return, to self-determination and to independence are guaranteed.
• We advocate for a Global Plan of National Rescue that would return the Gaza Strip to the heart of the national struggle, the prologue of which would be to put an end to division, recover unity and elaborating a plan of socio-economic promotion.
• Let us continue the struggle against the policy of reducing the services of UNRWA, and let us work towards safeguarding the unity of the movement of refugees wherever they might find themselves.
• Let us turn the new anniversary of Al-Nakba into an additional station to highlight our national cause as a cause of liberation of a people under the banners of the PLO and the unified and unifying National Palestinian Program.
Headed by the Secretary-General of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), the Central Committee held its 9th Session and debated the different matters on its agenda, as well as the Palestinian political situation, the development of the Youth Intifadah, taking the corresponding decisions on those matters and tracing the necessary general lines.
At the closure of its works, the Central Committee issued a political communiqué about its debates, the text of which reads as follows... (More)